TDX Updater (TeamDynamix Updater)
Get the latest version here!
How to use
To get TDX Updater to update your tickets without refreshing the page, first drag the bubble above into your bookmarks bar (show bookmarks bar with
Ctrl+Shift+B)> Then, navigate to the TDX Site and click the TDX Updater link from your bookmarks bar. Now, TDX Updater will automatically refresh the ticket buckets for you.
You can tell TDX Updater is updating your tickets when there is a green border around the box.
To modify the TDX Updater settings, click the TDX Updater bubble that is in the top right of the screen. Here you can change which buckets to update, how frequently to update, and set alerts when new tickets come in.
- Auto-update buckets: Improved productivity due to quicker responses.
- Change update interval: Be ready to respond to tickets quickly without overloading the server.
- Select which buckets to update: Don't waste resources updating buckets that don't change much.
- Alert system: Be notified as soon as a ticket comes in so that, like a call, you are immediately ready to respond.
- Different alerts: Choose between visual, auditory, and tab alerts to allow for a notification that is unintrusive while distinctly alerting you that there are clients requesting assistance.
- Minimize Open Classroom: Budget space wisely by seeing the top classroom ticket that may need to be handled without taking up a lot of room.
See all available versions.